Curriculum Wellbeing Centre Manager
Hours: 37 hours per week, term time only.
Salary: D2 - £17,173 -£20,541 (Actual salary £14,067 - £16,826 per annum)
Required to start September 2018 (An earlier start date can be negotiated)
We are looking to appoint a hard-working and committed Curriculum Wellbeing Centre Manager.
In this key role, you will:
- Be passionate about inclusion;
- Have significant and successful experience of working with children with challenging behaviour in an educational context;
- Possess excellent management and organisational skills combined with the ability to prioritise time and tasks in order to meet deadlines and provide a friendly and efficient service.
About the Role:
Purpose of Job:
To provide effective and efficient pastoral support to promote positive attitudes to learning and to behaviour in order to maximise the achievement and wellbeing of students within the Curriculum Wellbeing Centre.
Key Areas and Accountabilities
- Manage and co-ordinate the day-to-day function and development of the Academy’s Curriculum Wellbeing Centre Provision.
- Coordinate programmes of support for students referred to the provision, through liaison with the Pastoral Team.
- To manage relevant Behaviour & Attendance Monitoring Systems (SIMs) within the Academy.
- To provide short-term programmes of study and intervention work to ensure students complete the classwork required to enable successful reintegration into mainstream lessons.
- To implement restorative programmes or support packages as required preventing the recurrence of poor and unacceptable behaviour that might lead to exclusion from the daily life of the school.
This is a fantastic opportunity for your own professional development and expansion of your personal skill set.
The Trust Board is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Closing date: 26th June 2018
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.