Assistant Finance Officer
Salary: Grade C1 (£18,672 – £23,866 per annum)
Hours: 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year ((Hours may be amended for suitable candidate)
Location: Greenacre Academy, Chatham.
Greenacre Academy are looking for an Assistant Finance Officer to carry out a range of day to day accounting transactions and maintenance of financial records.
You will be responsible for a range of duties such as:
- The start to end process for lettings.
- Placing orders as approved by the budget holders / Head of School ensuring that ‘Best Value’ is achieved.
- Agreeing customer and debtor invoices with delivery note/authorisation documents, coding the invoices and processing for payment.
- Manage the petty cash account
- Checking and keeping accurate records and banking details of all income for school events and trips
We need an enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate individual who has experience of handling, accounting for, and banking money. You will hold a CBSM certificate in School Business Management, or AAT qualification (or equivalent).
If you would like to arrange a visit or for an information discussion, please contact Mr Stuart Radlett on 01634 861593 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20th May 2018
Greenacre Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS Check) and the receipt of two satisfactory references.
Greenacre Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and does not discriminate on grounds of gender, race, age, disability or marital status.
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.