Do you have a strong background in Music & Performing Arts and are looking for a chance to utilise your skills?
We are looking for an Intern to provide classroom assistance to the Music and Performing Arts Department at Greenacre Academy.
You will need to have a strong background in Music & Performing Arts, preferably having studied Performing Arts, Dance or Music at Level 3 (advanced level), good communication skills and interpersonal skills, and have a firm and fair approach when dealing / interacting with students.
Some of the main duties include the following:
- Support staff with the delivery of lessons, including leading one-to-one or small group sessions with students as required by faculty staff
- Mentor KS3, 4 and 5 music and performing arts students to support learning as required by faculty staff.
- Support the faculty in rehearsal, preparation and delivery of productions, concerts and performances through to the year as required.
- Provide general administrative support to the faculty staff (photocopying, scanning, laminating, etc) where directed.
- To assist with the maintenance and provision of displays within the faculty.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your application as soon as possbile as interviews may be held before the closing date.
The Board of Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
For further information please contact Tannis Kelly on 01634 861593 or email email@example.com.
Closing date: 12th October 2018
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.